No. of vacancies
Jan 25, 2022
We are looking for someone who can provide superior quality engineering detailing services to allow the company to minimize risks and maximize profits for Consultancy contracts.
The Candidate must produce conceptual and detailed drawings, reinforcement drawings and associated schedules taking due account of health and safety requirements, designs, specifications, and standards pertaining to the contract.
- Should have experience of US, BS, Euro, AS/NZ code detailing practices.
- Should have minimum experience of 3-10 years for diploma/ graduate and 4-10 years for ITI, in reinforced concrete and steel work detailing in water retaining structures or buildings or oil and gas industries projects.
- Ability to effectively operate Auto CAD.
- The Structural Detailer shall be responsible for delivery of contract drawings and associated documentation.
- Produce reinforced concrete arrangement drawings which are clear, accurate, cost effective, meet the requirements of the specification and which can be constructed and commissioned safely and effectively.
- Ensure the standard practices and details are utilized wherever possible.
- Ensure that previous similar solutions are adapted and utilized wherever possible.
- Report problems and deficiencies in the design/ detailing and brief to an appropriate person.
- Maintain competitiveness by ensuring drawings are produced within the durations indicated.
Qualifications and Skills
Relevant ITI/ Diploma in Civil engineering/ Bachelor of Civil Engineering.