SR. STRUCTURAL ENGINEER-PRECAST CONCRETE DESIGN
No. of vacancies
Jan 25, 2022
Candidates should have experience in leading and managing multiple concurrent projects. The candidate must have a deep understanding of precast design and detailing.
- Experience in handling Commercial & Residential precast projects in Europe/US & Canada/Asia & Middle East; Experience in Scandinavian Projects will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Tekla Structures and AutoCAD.
- Lead multiple Precast projects and a team of qualified Engineers, Modelers, and Draughtsmen.
- Manage the entire structural design lifecycle from concept to completion and As-Built.
- Work on Precast design projects and manage the preparation of drawings & documents in an efficient and timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
Diploma / B. Tech. in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 6-10 years of professional experience.