BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-STRUCTURES
No. of vacancies
Jan 25, 2022
- Responsible for the Sales of ICE’s services to architects, MEPF Engineering design companies, infrastructure project developers and contractors Ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Define the sales strategy to build a strong pipeline of clients. Prospect and develop new markets & new business opportunities with AEC firms.
- Responsible for Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales forecasting with the management.
- Manage both the commercial and contractual relationships with our clients: recurring follow-up, customer feedbacks and satisfaction tracking, invoicing, and payment terms negotiation.
- Regular update of sales forecast and daily activities in CRM.
Qualifications and Skills
- BTech with a Minimum 5 year of business development experience in the AEC industry is essential.
- Must have excellent Communication Skills with Clients (USA & UK especially).
- Flexible to work in Shifts as per Geographical Client Base.